Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Month Old

Evelyn is one month old today! I can’t believe a month has already gone by. I also got my first smile today. They grow up so fast!


Today I decided to take both of the girls out by myself. I think this is the first time I attempted this. We started getting ready to go at about 9:30 in the morning when Alan left for work. Two hours later... we finally made it out the door!! Adeline was a good helper:


We went over to the local outlet mall to see if there was anything we needed at Carter’s :). I was actually looking for a dress for Adeline that matches one Evelyn already has. They didn’t have it, but we had fun walking around anyway. The trip wasn’t a total loss, however. I did finally find a hat for Adeline for this summer. It’s very cute!

Oh and by the way, we got the car all fixed today, too!

No comments: