Happy Birthday, Megan!
I finished getting her, the floor, and the changing table cleaned up, and Evelyn changed and dressed again while Alan finished getting Adeline together. They headed out the door to get in the car and when Alan went to start our car, it didn’t. After a couple of tries he got it to turn over as a big puff of smoke came out of the exhaust pipe. The car was running, but sounded an awful lot like an Autopia car at Disneyland! Thankfully we had my mom’s car so we weren’t stranded. A quick transfer of the car seats, ourselves and the diaper bag got us to church just in time. Crazy morning!
Besides all that, Adeline and her friend Hannah both have the same dress, her mom and I discovered recently. So we decided that our girls would match this week. They even have the same sandals! (which we actually didn't know :) Here they are. Believe it or not they really do like each other. I'm not quite sure what they were looking at :).




1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELINE! (belated, I'll admit) I can't believe that it's been two years already! What a big girl! I still remember holding you in my arms when you were brand new. Alan and Meredith, congratulations on having such a beautiful two year old! (and happy early birthday Alan!) Love you guys!
Post a Comment