Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tracking

As of this week Alan’s Sunday night High School Youth Group has moved to Tuesday nights for “Backyard Bible Study” through the summer. So we now get Daddy at home on Sunday nights. It’s a great night to be together as a family. Although we didn’t do anything special, it was just nice to have Alan here.

Also tonight, a big milestone for Evelyn! Alan was sitting on our bed holding her and I was sitting next to them. I got up and walked around the bed to walk out of the room and Evelyn tracked me all the way around the room with her eyes! I’m not sure how far she can see at this point. I’m pretty sure it’s not as far as the length of our queen-sized bed, but she definitely followed my figure moving around the room. They grow up so fast!

No comments: