So yesterday we had a really fun time out shopping and spending some fun time together, just us girls. We went to Red Robin for lunch, to Meijer to get groceries, to Target to mosey for a while and then to Carter's to look at tiny baby things :). I had seen an outfit online that I wanted to get for bringing Pink Floyd home, so we thought we'd go see it in person. I'm like a kid in a candy shop in that store! Soooo many unbelievably cute things and the spring dresses... I could have bought every single one! (That's why I didn't even bother to bring in my wallet :).
Well, we found a going home outfit for Pink Floyd - different from the one I originally wanted, but this little layette set is so much cuter. It can actually be pants or a gown:
We also found some onesies for Adeline:
The second one in that row is the same pattern as Pink Floyd's going home outfit and that was intentional. They're going to match :). We also picked up some pink and brown pants to go with the new onesies. They have a little ruffle on the tushie. So cute! Thanks Amma!
Today we'll go home and see Daddy again. Adeline has managed to get a little cold - well, actually, it's really not so little. She's pretty sick. Hopefully the trip home will go smoothly.





No comments:
Post a Comment