Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wee Go

As an addendum to my last post (if you haven't already, read the post below this one before you read this post), I just have to say that Johanna and I moseyed through the baby/toddler section at Nordstrom this afternoon and they had the Wee Go Glass Baby Bottles there! It was the first time I had seen them in person and been able to touch them and feel their weight, etc. And now I am so much more excited about them than I even was before! They are super cute and look to be very functional and not too heavy at all for glass bottles. You can find the Wee Go's on Pink Floyd's amazon.com wishlist and jilliansdrawers.com.

Also, one more thing about my cloth diapering hopes and dreams ;-)... I really want to do this and do it right and from what I understand you really have to completely dive into it, commit to it (which I know means committing to washing them everyday or every other day, not just on "laundry day"). This is why I would really like to have a full set from the get-go as well as all the accessories like the diaper sprayer that hooks up to the toilet and the wet bags for easy cloth diapering on-the-go. And I want to go all the way and do cloth wipes, too, because I've learned that it's easier to toss the soiled cloth diaper and wipe in the same spot to be laundered later rather than toss the cloth diaper in one pail to be washed and disposable wipe(s) in the garbage can. I learned, too, thanks to jilliansdrawers.com's cloth diapering tutorial, that you can moisten cloth wipes and keep them in a wipes warmer at home! I'm getting really excited about this and hope that folks can get on board with me to help us afford the initial costs of cloth. We don't need much else for our second little girl.

Happy 19 months to Adeline tomorrow! ;-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm stoked for you guys to use cloth for PF! I LOVE our sprayer--it makes cloth so much easier. also...just to throw it out there...fuzzi bunz just introduced their one size diaper. it looks pretty rad, very adjustable, and not too bulky. i almost wish that i had waited for them! in case you want to check them out http://www.fuzzibunzstore.com/