Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ultrasound and Other Pictures

It occurred to me that the odds of me actually getting the scanner set up and the ultrasound photos scanned in and uploaded was pretty slim. So instead I decided to take pictures of them. They actually didn't turn out that bad. And I can already tell she's beautiful and I think she looks like Adeline :).






Also, here are some more pictures from William's visit. He really likes balloons!



This was funny because he'd gotten all tangled up in them:




And Adeline is starting to eat cereal like a big girl ("Wheats!" = Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast every morning). She actually doesn't even use this tray anymore either. She eats at the table with Mommie and Daddy and loves to pray for the food ("Amen! Amen!" as she reaches for our hands).






And she wears her hair like a big girl, too.





So fun :).

1 comment:

Laura Liskey said...

Yay pictures, I needed that:) In the midst of a stressful time, it makes life a little sweeter!