Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009, Everyone!

Last night we went over to my parents' neighbors' house - Ben & Jane's. Some other neighbors were there as well as Jane's mom and a friends of hers. We had a great time. Ben and Jane made a shrimp boil (I ate the potatoes ;-), and there was tons of other food and of course lots of wine (I drank caffeine-free Mug root beer ;-). We played Mexican Train dominoes - I even won two games. Adeline slept downstairs in the Pak-n-Play and did pretty well considering we really messed up her schedule. Now we're up, watching College Game Day on ESPN and awaiting the beginning of the Rose Parade and, later today, the Rose Bowl where our USC Trojans will beat Penn State :). Oh, and look for my cousin playing his French Horn in the Rose Parade Marching Band! Yay, Garrett!

We hope you all had a safe and fun New Year's Eve celebration (and birthday celebration, Beckie! :) We wish a healthy and prosperous new year to all, and FIGHT ON!

No comments: