With only 3-4 months to go before we welcome Pink Floyd to this world (yep - not that long!!) I'm really starting to think about things we need for her. In that vein I have updated Pink Floyd's wishlist. After talking with my friend Johanna quite extensively about cloth diapering and her experience, as well as hearing tidbits from other sources and reading just about every word about cloth diapering at jilliansdrawers.com, I've settled on our wants and needs for cloth diapering for Pink Floyd. You can see everything on the amazon.com wishlist from the diapers themselves to all of the accessories that make cloth diapering easy. I don't dare attempt cloth diapering without the accessories that will make it manageable or I know I will be overwhelmed and give up on it. At this point I'm actually really excited about it and being a stay-at-home mom now I'm confident that I can do it (any encouragement is welcome and will be well-received :).
Thanks for taking a look at Pink Floyd's wishlist and considering helping us to get started on this new adventure!
Love,
Meredith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I actually do use some cloth diapers this time around. I found that I really do not do laundry often enough to truly commit to them, so I do a combo. I would recommend stocking up on some 1s and 2s of disposables as well so that way you have some in the car or on the go--way easier then cloth diapers. If you can pull it off, however, and are given enough (we weren't) then go for it! Oh, and I bought a hotsling (size 3!) from Target this time around, and I love it. I used it a lot the first few weeks, and only occasionally now, but I'm impressed that at four months I still like it. Make sure you have an ergo too if you never received one (I can't remember). That is the quintessential baby accessory if you ask me. --Rhiannon
Post a Comment