Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Camping

Today we planned to spend the day at the church campout in Chelsea, but when my back went out as we were hoping to walk out the door in the morning things didn't go as planned! I was laying on the floor, out of commission, when my friend Nan called. I related the state I was in and she offered to bring me to the chiropractor. A few adjustments (and many hours and a nap later...) we finally headed out! We made it just in time for the big potluck, some playtime for Adeline and Hannah, and of course s'mores!

Playing in the dirt


A glow-in-the-dark necklace
and a marshmallow - what could be better?



Sorry Kara... had to post this one
because it's the only one I got of Evelyn! :)
I think you guys are cute


No comments: