Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Potty Training
Adeline is officially, 100% potty training. We "threw away" all the diapers (and by "threw away" I mean put them into a box at the top of her closet... no way I'm throwing all of those away when #2 will be in them eventually!! :) and put her in underwear 100% of the time. She wore underwear for her nap yesterday - woke up dry! She wore underwear to bed for the first time last night, at the end of our first official day of training and only had one accident around 2am. After a day and a half she's already getting much better at telling me when she needs to go, and she knows that we always need to try before going to bed or taking a walk. She's doing really well. I am very proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'll send Hannah over for her turn once you have the skill mastered :) LOL
that's very impressive!
Post a Comment