Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Underwear!

We've been watching "Elmo's Potty Time" in our house this week and this morning Adeline was getting really excited about it. We decided to channel that energy into being excited about using "The Big Girl Potty"! I told Adeline if she went potty in the big girl potty this morning then today we would go out together - just Mommie and Adeline - and get some big girl underwear! She was so excited, and apparently the motivation worked, because she did it - "All myself!" - and we headed off to Target, singing the underwear song the whole way (don't ask...). We'll see what we can accomplish this week before our trip to California!

3 comments:

Laura Liskey said...

I love it! She is growing up so fast:) (love her outfit too..I totally recognize it from Target:))

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Hooray! Way to go Adeline! Hope potty-training is a success!

The Schmidts said...

Never fear, we have three little potties here that she can use. good luck!