Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Klean Kiddoes!

Today we tried our first Tummy Tub bath! What’s a Tummy Tub, you ask??? Why, I’ll tell you!

Our friend from church, Janis McKellar, sells these things called Tummy Tubs. You may have seen her recently on the Today show or Fox and Friends. She is the sole US distributor for these fun little, eco-friendly, baby-loving bath tubs from Germany. She gifted us with one on the occasion of Evelyn’s birth. It’s pink and sparkly and fun :). Check out her website, www.bathedwithlove.com!

So I was really excited to give it a try and Evelyn was in need of a bath :). Janis had warned me to do the first bath in the TT when Alan was home, and I figured with Grandma’s added support this was a good night to give it a try. Well, I’m glad we were all home. It was quite an ordeal! Evelyn wasn’t exactly enjoying herself, but I think she was hungry and I also had no idea what I was doing. So we’ll give it a try again soon. We did manage to get this adorable picture, though :).


And Grandma gave Adeline a bath, too...

No comments: