Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Recent Pictures

Not much news to share from the Conrow Household. Newborns don't do much :). Adeline is warming up to her baby sister, but I can tell it's hard on her. It's hard on me, too. We continue to all get used to being a family of four and Evelyn is learning how to live outside of the womb. I sometimes forget she's only days old.

Here are some great pictures from this last week and a half or so...

Adeline loves being outside on the deck with Amma,
and even helped her plant some flowers!



Sisters, dressed up for Mother's Day


With (Great) Pa


Snoozing on Amma ~
Evelyn snoozed for 7 hours on Mother's Day afternoon/evening,
refusing to be woken up for anything!


Alan once again wins the
"Creative Daddy of the Year" Award
(and gold medals on MarioKart Wii)


2 comments:

Laura Liskey said...

I love the picutre with Alan...still manages to play his precious video games and hold the baby, so funny:)

Johanna said...

Baby wearing is very functional! And stylish...even on dads :)