Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Strep...

or ear infections. That's the good news. The bad news is I'm now sick too :( and none of us is sleeping at night. Adeline's runny nose is still just as runny as ever and the drip causes the coughing almost all night. It will be very nice when sick season is over!

Beckie is visiting today and we had a little visit from Rob (and friends :) last night on their way through town.

That's the update. Hopefully more soon.

2 comments:

The Schmidts said...

I know how you feel. We're all sick here too right now. Hope you feel better soon. -Rhiannon

Laura Liskey said...

Oh man Im sick too! I actually lost my voice completley! Its just now starting to come back. Teaching school on Friday was interesting;) As was trying to talk to Grandpa on Saturday...no ears and no voice, we were an interesting combo.:) Hope you feel better soon!!