Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Crazy Week Continues....

This morning we woke up and were about to give Adeline her next dose of antibiotics when I saw what looked like a rash on her face. A quick peek under the jammies confirmed my suspicion - an allergic reaction to her meds. I called the doc and she was really good at getting back to me quickly. Adeline is now on Benadryl and a new antibiotic.

Had it been any other Sunday I would have stayed home with Adeline and sent Alan to church alone. But this morning Alan and I were becoming members of our new church. A couple weeks ago we had our interview with the elders and last week we had our picture taken. This week we stood up in front of the church, answered some questions and read the church's Statement of Faith and were accepted into the congregation. This is very exciting because it's the first time Alan and I have been members of the same church. The excitement is compounded by the fact that membership in the EPC is Alan's first step into being ordained into the EPC. There's a process he must still go through which will take several years, but he is on his way.

That's all from South Lyon for today. Pray for our little girl, that her health is restored and the hives go away.

Blessings,
Meredith

1 comment:

The Schmidts said...

Poor kiddo (and mama)! I hope she feels better by Christmas! -Rhiannon