I finally uploaded all of the pictures from our camera today. They date back to when we were still living in the shoebox and include our move, lots of videos of Daddy and Adeline playing while I was sick, and the latest pictures I took of Adeline helping Daddy to put up the Christmas lights. They can be seen by clicking here.
I haven't yet set up the scanner to scan in the ultrasound photos from last week. But as soon as I do I'll get them posted. There are some really good ones. I think Pink Floyd looks like her sister already :).
I have a midwife appointment this afternoon. Should be pretty standard: listen to the heartbeat, "Do you have any questions?", etc. I'll found out if they're going to move my due date, although no one has technically even told me a due date yet. All things considered, though, we're about halfway.
Oh, good story! Alan and I decided to go to the mall in Novi on Saturday. We had no idea what kind of craziness this actually entails. We made the turn into the mall and we seriously thought we could have been at Disneyland. SO much traffic trying to get in and out of the mall. HUGE lines of cars waiting to exit. A sea of cars parked with not an empty spot in sight. It was so crazy. We decided to brave it anyway after driving all the way out there in the snow. Adeline did really well. Thankfully we didn't have too much of an agenda. The one thing I did want to do is get my wedding rings checked and cleaned as I do about every six months (it'll be easier now that I live in a state where my jeweler is). I handed over my rings to the sales lady behind the counter and things were taking longer than usual. I thought this was strange since I had just had them checked and cleaned while in Holland last month, but didn't have the signature cards so I needed to come back. After having three people look oh-so-carefully at my engagement ring they determined that one of my center diamonds had chipped! I couldn't believe it! I really do not recall smacking my hand against anything recently and especially not in the last month. The good news is that my hubby was oh-so-smart and bought my ring at a jewelers that guarantees their product, so they sent my ring off to their big Chicago store to replace my diamond absolutely free! And all because I've been consistently getting them checked for the last 6 years. It's kind of exciting to know that all that checking and cleaning and going out of my way a couple times a year paid off, although with just my wedding band on my left ring finger my hand feels very naked and light! I hope my ring comes back soon. I told Alan they should give you a loaner like the car dealer does when your car needs repairs. Do you think I could convince them of that???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY for pictures!! She's getting so big!
I think it is about time you post your first belly pic. --Rhiannon
Check your email. I sent alan the best thing ever and he needs to see it. But as I type this I realize that you will probably be reading as a message sent to your inbox. I'm a dork.
Jay
Post a Comment