I am pleased to report that Halloween which marked 13 weeks along also marked a big turn for the better on my end. I'm still weak and a little "urpy", but food - real food - is now staying down on a regular basis as long as I eat it slowly and don't have too much. I've been able to take little outings each day since last Friday. They exhaust me, but I no longer feel like I need to carry a bag with me wherever I go. I'm spending more time online keeping up with the news and friends' and family websites, and have even already started my Christmas shopping!! So make sure your wishlists are up-to-date :).
This week marks the final week of my first trimester - I can't even believe it! Thank you all for your prayers. There has been a remarkable difference in my health since my last post.
Adeline now has 12 teeth! She's talking up a storm and now says words like "stretch", "trash" (she loves to throw things away), "cookie" (pop tarts are cookies around here), and we're getting really close to "Amma" :). She loves to eat mini wheats soaked in milk for breakfast, and lunch and dinner always end with some jell-o for dessert.
Daddy was able to visit with us these last couple of days. He and Adeline got some good father-daughter time in and now he's back to work.
That's all for now. Happy Election Day!
Love,
Meredith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay! we've been praying for you. I'm so glad you are doing better. -Rhiannon
Yay!!!!! I AM so glad, I've been praying and praying for you. And just feeling your pain... wow, HG SUCKS big time. I'm just so glad you're doing better. God is SO good. Adeline sounds so cute... what a little chatterbox!
YAY!! So happy you are feeling better...even if it is just a bit. Now I can start bugging you for some pictures of my niece;)
Post a Comment