Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Second Thanksgiving


I have had so much fun this Thanksgiving weekend with Amma and Papa and Uncle Rob. On Thanksgiving Day Mommie, Daddy and I got all dressed up and took our Christmas pictures in front of the fireplace. Amma even hung our stockings. I was very adorable in the little dress Mommie bought for me from Gap and my new little brown shoes. What do you think??

Amma and Papa were busy busy in the kitchen for most of the day preparing our feast. For dinner I enjoyed mashed potatoes, turkey, hawaiian rolls and even some duck! Yum!

On Friday after I woke up from a looooooong nap we went downtown to walk around. We stopped by the gallery, where Amma occasionally works, and had to stop by Kilwin's to get a caramel apple for Mommie. We went to a little store full of Christmas things that I had so much fun looking at. Mommie says it's called "Home & Company". Amma and Papa bought me a little nativity set. I have had so much fun playing with it too :). Then we went to a store just for little people like me called "Tiptoes". Amma bought me a little book. I love to read.

It was pretty cold outside so we had to head back home. Plus I wanted to get up and run around. When we got home I had something new for dinner - Pizza! I scarfed it! So yummy. After I went to bed Mommie and Daddy played a game called Chickenfoot with Amma and Papa and watched Miracle on 34th Street. I guess the movie is a Thanksgiving family tradition. They also put up Stanley, the Christmas tree.

Today we're just getting ready to go home. Papa says that today it's very important for us to root for Oklahoma State, Auburn, Oregon State, Florida State and of course USC in football. I don't know about all those others, but I can say "Trojans!"

I hope you all had as great of a Thanksgiving weekend as I did!

Love,
Adeline

3 comments:

Laura Liskey said...

Love the dress!! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Wyndi said...

Wow! She is just getting so big!! Hope you are feeling well!

The Paine Family said...

Oh my goodness, Adeline is SOOOO cute in that photo. Classic! I was wondering if you could send me your address (mailing and email). I love your blog by the way! ~Christine