Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

Sorry for the delay in a new post. We don't have internet at home just yet so posts will be few and far between for now. At any rate, here's what we've been doing recently...

  • I had a list going of more and more words Adeline is saying, but the list was growing by about 10 to as many as 20 words a day and I just can't keep up! Some of my favorites that are new are "magazine, "Amma", "silly silly", and the fact that she recites lines from Winnie the Pooh!
  • Adeline and I went to our first play date last week at a friend's house. We had breakfast for lunch and played and played. It was fun. We had another little play date this morning at another friend's house. It's fun to get out of the house and let Adeline play with other kiddos while we moms get to chat :).
  • I don't think I posted that the first time we heard "Floyd"'s heartbeat was October 22nd. My ultrasound is scheduled: December 10th. Two weeks from today we'll get to see "Floyd" again and learn if he's a he or she's a she! I did start to feel "Floyd" moving around last week. It is the coolest thing. I will never get over that or get tired of it.
  • We're now in Holland at Amma and Papa's house where we'll celebrate Thanksgiving with "Turducken" and Alan's Grandma's Potato Casserole tomorrow. Yum!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Much love,
Meredith, for The Conrows

No comments: