Today I am just not myself. Daddy noticed I wasn't feeling well when I woke up from my extra long nap this morning and I had exploded out of my diaper :(. Then Mommie took my temperature tonight before bed after I didn't really have an appetite all day and felt really warm to her and it was 101.2 degrees. Not good. I'm going to try to get a good night's sleep tonight and Mommie will check my temp again in the morning. Pray I feel better soon. It's no fun to be sick.
In other news, though, before I got sick, these last few days I've done a couple of new fun things. Mommie and I like to watch the Olympics together so she taught me how to cheer. When our USA team members are competing I say, "Go! Go! Go!" I must say I am so adorable when I do it, too :).
Also, on Friday I was playing with Daddy when all of a sudden I decided it was time for a nap. I picked up Doug and went to my crib and just stood there holding the railing looking in. Daddy picked me up and put me in bed and I was out like a light. Daddy was so impressed that I put myself to bed :).
That's all for now. I'm going to rest now.
Love,
Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment