Evelyn turned 11 months old on April 3rd. On the 17th we were over in Holland to see Megan, Peter and the cousins and took some beautiful pictures. Here are a few. (It was a little windy ;-)
They are getting so big!! They have changed so much since the last time we have seen them..they are so beautiful and Evelyns little tounge! oh man I miss those girls!! Adeline's hair is so long and her smile is so joyful! Thank you for posting pictures, it means so much to me:) ~Laura
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL girls you have my dear!! Adeline is looking SOOO big!!! I can't believe she is almost 3!!
cute photos!!! -Rhiannon
They are getting so big!! They have changed so much since the last time we have seen them..they are so beautiful and Evelyns little tounge! oh man I miss those girls!! Adeline's hair is so long and her smile is so joyful! Thank you for posting pictures, it means so much to me:)
~Laura
Post a Comment