Long time, no see!!
I decided that the only reason I haven't been posting is because it's too time consuming and difficult these days for me to get pictures up. I figured no one wants to read about what's going on unless they can also see pictures of our adorable girls. Well, I've decided it's more important for me to record my thoughts and the wonderful experiences of motherhood bringing up my wonderful daughters than it is to make sure you all get to see pictures. So, while I would love to post pictures all the time, it's just not going to happen. But feel free to stop by every once and a while and just find out what's new with us.
Thanks, faithful readers! (if there are still some of you out there...)
Love,
Meredith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Of COURSE we are out here :)
Post a Comment