Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun with Amma!

Today Amma came over to play for the day. We had so much fun playing that I forgot to take pictures!

Amma arrived around noon and we (Amma, Adeline, Evelyn and I) went to Brown's here in town for lunch. Local place with tasty sandwiches and root beer - really good root beer! We had never been so it was a fun and new little adventure.

After lunch we drove out to Ikea - a long enough drive for Adeline to catch her afternoon zzz's in the car. Basically we moseyed around Ikea for hours! It was so fun, and Adeline was so good. Evelyn slept in the sling the whole time. Most people don't even realize when I wear the sling that there's a baby in there. Anyway, we got some fun stuff - twixit clips, plastic tumblers, lotion, our favorite cookies and chocolate, not to mention 150 champagne glasses... really!


After that we had to make a stop at The Happiest Place on Earth where Mom bought me my dress for Grandmother & Pa's 60th Anniversary Party next month in California. Didn't plan on that purchase, but the dress was so cute! The best part is that I already own shoes to go with it, too ;-).


We got home just in time to head out the door to VBS Family Night at church.

Thanks for a fun day, Amma!

No comments: