- A is for Adeline (I find A's everywhere!)
- B is for Baby (I point to Mommie's tummy)
- C is for Cookie (just like Cookie Monster!)
- D is for Doug (my lovey :)
- Y is for Yo-yo (upside down this one looks like an A, so Mommie taught me what it really is)
In other news, sometimes I like to help out Daddy at work. I do some work at the computer...
and I answer the phone...
And here's a little picture of my curly bed head. When I wake up from my afternoon snooze my hair is almost always super curly! This was after a 3-hour marathon snooze today!
Mommie has some things she'd like to say, too, so I'm going to let her type now. Mommie says...
For those of you wanting the baby update, obviously there's no news to share yet :). We are two weeks and 3 days from our due date, but of course I'm still hoping for April. I learned this week at my midwife appointment that the hospital where I was planning on birthing has some policies that don't thrill me (kind of anti-natural childbirth) so we're pursuing the Alternative Birthing Center once again. I have to see if they'll let me birth there without having gone through their orientation process. Hopefully since I've done this before - natural childbirth and everything - they'll let it slide.
I've been having rhythmic contractions several times a day for 60-90 minutes at a time, about 15 minutes apart. Here's hoping they're actually doing something. They are getting fairly uncomfortable, so I'm hoping this means real labor is not far away. Next midwife appointment is Tuesday, if I don't have a baby by then (wishful thinking!). Alan's preaching on Sunday morning, so those are the only two hours or so in the next few weeks that being in the throws of active labor would be a bad thing!
Stay tuned...



1 comment:
I love the pictures! ...OOooo You're so close, I can't wait!!
Post a Comment