Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So Sick... and other news

Well all I have to say is Thank God for Zofran. Really, praise the Lord that He gave someone the wisdom to create such a miracle-working drug. The last two days without Zofran have not been good. Basically when I eat I'm thinking, "Will this be easy to throw up later???" Okay, sorry to be so graphic. I'm doing better today, back on the Zofran, and praying that this sickness doesn't progress to the worst it was with Adeline and that it will last only as long if not a little shorter. I'm thinking I probably have about 10 more weeks to go... Which means by Christmas I should be able to enjoy a nice meal :). Thanksgiving on the other hand is probably shot. And I don't even want to really think about how sad my birthday will probably be :(.

Anywho, in other news, I think I shared in my previous post that we were going to be moving into our new place today. Well we decided not to go with that little condo and are now looking at other things. The folks we are living with right now are very generous to let us stay until we figure things out. It looks like we'll be settled on a new place and moving in by the end of the week. Good thing, too, because we really need access to the rest of our clothes :).

More soon!
Love,
Meredith

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh Meredith, I am SO sorry. I'm so glad you have Zofran. I'm praying for you and thinking of you often. Keep us updated!!

LaurenVDB said...

Hey, let us know what your mailing address is, once you are settled.

The Schmidts said...

Any news yet on finding a place to live? -Rhiannon

Wyndi said...

Feel better soon!! How is Michigan? I hope you are coming out to Cali sometime this year!! :)
Update soon!