At long last here are some pictures from the last month and a half!
The first few are from the Wrights' farewell at the very end of May. Then there is a series of various photos from June. Some sort of random :). The set of pictures of Adeline in her little pink outfit out on the grass is from the morning of June 22nd before church. Then there are more random pictures from the first couple of weeks of July culminating in some videos from Alan and Adeline's visit to a park today.
I will try to post more birthday and Wright farewell pictures soon. Those are the ones Joshua took that are on a DVD and I need to download elsewhere. Maybe Adeline and I will take a walk to GCTS tomorrow and upload them in the computer lab. Check back!
In other news, Alan heads down to Virginia on Sunday morning. He will be there in time for the worship service at the church, then the doctrinal interview is scheduled for 12:45-about 3pm. His flight back home leaves Reagan airport at 5:30pm and I'll pick him up at Logan at about 7:00. Pray for safe travels and that what God desires to be accomplished at the doctrinal interview takes place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!! PICTURES!!!! I love them all!! She is just so cute I can't even stand it! I also love the new hair Alan:)
Post a Comment