So those of you who continue to faithfully check my blog for new updates despite the fact that for the last year they have been few and far between get a special announcement before the news goes further. Now you're saying, "Okay! I'm ready! What's the news???" Well............
We're Pregnant! =)
Yep, Baby Conrow #3 will be making his or her debut sometime around the first week of December. In the meantime I'm trying my darnedest to stay healthy and put off (the inevitable) throwing up for as long as possible. You're prayers in this area are greatly appreciated.
Well that's all. Thanks for being faithful readers of my not-so-faithful blog.
Much love,
Meredith for the growing Conrow clan :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
YAY!! (im a faithful reader:))
Congratulations!!! SOOO excited for you guys (and now you know who your REAL friends are!) Can't wait to hear more, praying for stamina.
Wow!! I'll be praying for an easy pregnancy. Oh, and the answer to intermittent blog post-ers: Google Reader (or some other favourite RSS feed reader).
Congratulations!!
SOOOOOOO stoked!!!!!! Congratulations you guys! We LOVE you! And Miss you! Happy baby day!!!! Yay for December. I got 2 December babies. It is cozy around Christmas to have a wee one. :)
Hope everything is easier this time around.
Congratulations! Three is great :)
woohoo!!!! So excited for you guys! We'll be praying for all of you! At home this time? hee hee
Congratulations!!!!! Get ready for a wild ride!
Congratulations :)
Post a Comment