Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

"New" Bed

I've noticed ever since we moved here last October that Adeline's crib hasn't really felt the same. I'm not sure that you're supposed to purchase a second-hand crib and then move it six times in one year(!). I determined while putting her down for a snooze the other day that maybe it was time to pursue turning it into a toddler bed. I'd been putting it off for a few days because I didn't feel like looking up the instructions to figure out how to do it. Then it occurred to me that all I had to do was remove the dropside! (Which also happened to be the weakest part of the crib, I thought.) So I removed it and... Voila! Adeline's "new" bed.


She fell out once in the middle of the night her first night in, but has been just fine since then. What a big girl! And let me tell you it's nice for Mommie, too, that I don't have to lift her over the railing anymore :).

No comments: