- We're moving to Michigan next week. Alan accepted a Director of Student Ministries position (forgive me because I'm not 100% sure what his title is...) in South Lyon, MI (near Ann Arbor) and he starts October 1st.
- It's getting chilly out here in MA which is really making us wish we had all our Fall clothes right about now. We packed them away at the beginning of the summer knowing we would be moving by the end of the summer before we needed to be dressed more warmly. I think we'll just make it!
- And one more little tidbit of news... You may have noticed the new ticker at the top of our web page. Yes, it is true. Adeline will be a big sister come next Spring. I am expecting, and not feeling too great at the present time, hence the lack of posting.
- Adeline has a pretty nasty cold which means she's not really sleeping these days which means I'm not really sleeping these days. Keep her in your prayers.
- Last week on September 9th Adeline's first molar broke through! It's on the right side. Very exciting :). I can't believe what a big girl she is.
That's basically the news from South Hamilton. Soon, we'll have news from South Lyon! :)



6 comments:
I know I already knew about the "tid bit" but somehow its makes it even more exciting after you posted it on here:) (not that I wasn't excited before)
Flippin sweet. I am so excited for you guys.
oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you. What's the actual due date?
-Rhiannon
congratulations, Meredith!
I do hope and pray this pregnancy is easier than your first. May the Lord give you grace and peace each day!
I hope you have lots of help with packing and moving!
blessings!
Fera
Thanks for the update guys! We can't wait to hear about Michigan and little peanut. Congratulations!
OMG! I'm so excited for you guys!!! We'll definitely make sure to be praying for your health over the next months...hopefully having drugs earlier will make it a little easier. :) seriously though...i'm doing a happy dance right now!!! miss y'all!
Post a Comment