Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Good Time Was Had By All!

Today we celebrated Evelyn's first birthday with friends from church. We had such a wonderful time! We ate build-up tacos and had ginormous cupcakes for dessert. Evelyn even took some steps for everyone! (She's up to 6!) Here are some photos from Evelyn's big day!

"I love build-up tacos!"







The kids decorated cookies


And did some sand art



Evelyn being a gracious hostess,
greeting her guests
:)


All the big kids loved helping Evelyn
open her gifts





Cake face!

An exhausted birthday girl
She fell asleep on the 5-minute car ride home
and made a seamless transfer to bed
where she napped for two hours!


My dearest Evelyn,
You are such an unbelievable joy! You are funny, quirky, spunky, vivacious, social and an absolute delight! Having known you now for a year I know why God gave us your name to be Evelyn Ruth. You have certainly lived up to your name as you are full of life and very friendly. What a blessing you are. I cannot imagine our family without you. I remember after your sister turned one the next 12 months were some of the most amazing. I can't wait to see you grow, change, and begin to talk and walk even more. I love you my precious daughter, and I thank and praise God for you every day.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Wyndi said...

What adorable pics Mere!! Yay for being 1!!!!! I cant believe that a year has passed already! :)WOW!
Hope you guys have a great week!