I'm sick of moving... but this move I think will simplify, rather than complicate our lives!
After much deliberation we have decided to move our family blog to this site. The old blog will still be up for you to visit and remember the good ol' days of googlepages, but as many before us have experienced it's just too high maintenance.
So from now on you can come here, to http://conrowfamily.blogspot.com to see photos and videos, read about Adeline's adventures, and keep up on the life and times of the Conrow Clan.
Welcome!
Love,
Alan, Meredith & Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Meredith!
I like your new blog site and look forward to many fun posts!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sweet Adeline! - can you believe you've been a mom for a whole year now? My little SIG is 17 months today, and I'm wondering where all the months have gone. Wow, time flies when you're having fun, I guess. :)
we need birthday pictures!! :) Im having withdrawls!
Post a Comment